Wednesday 2 May 2012

New Bretonnia update out now!

Another update for the Bretonnia book that increases the points cost of most infantry and the Trebuchet, trims down the magic items more, adds a new core choice and various other balance issues. Amalric of Gaudaron has been removed as he is not a classic special character who adds very little to he already existing ones. The Lore of the Lady can now increase the range of all spells like other new spell lores.

On the subject of Chaos Dwarfs, I am uncertain if I will have the time to finish it this month, as I have a lot of studying to do followed by a trip to Turkey, so it might have to be postponed until the middle of June.

3 comments:

  1. Truffle hounds seem really cool now, but I have some questions about them:
    If an enemy unit comes within 8' from the rear or flank of the truffle hound bearing unit. Do the hounds charge in an odd direction? Or do they die? Or do they remain in the unit.
    Also, as it stands they cause panic when they die (even in knights).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and also, I have heard you reference FAQs that you have done, but I can't seem to find them. It would be much appreciated if you could link me them.

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truffle Hounds will be clarified a bit further in the next update, and will be cheaper too. They would only be useable from the front rank. They also should never cause panic to anyway, will fix that as well.

    As for the FAQ's, they are most answered in each book thread in the forum linked to the right. I have to yet to make a formal FAQ as I tend to clear up the rules in future updates instead.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.