Monday 17 September 2012

Annoucing: Gnoblar Hordes!

"Oh no, I'm never gonna get that Nippon update, am I?" No worries, this will be a minor project down the line. Feels like I'm always working a large book update at the same time as a smaller one nowadays, heh.

Anyway, in White Dwarf 310 that I originally purchased to get the Empire Knightly Orders article, I also happened to find the Gnoblar Hordes list. Only having seen the actual rules part for them online, I wasn't too interested in them without any fluff. However, apart from the actual army list, there was actually a whole bunch of background on Gnoblar Society and descriptions for each troop type, including artwork! So what the heck, I thought, I'll make a smaller army book for the little critters as well! I'll probably start working on it after Pirates of Sartosa, so there will be a while until these guys see the spotlight though!
And of course, all original credits to Kevin Coleman, who wrote the list to begin with.

2 comments:

  1. wuhuuu gnoblaaaaars. pigback riders, pigback riders!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, wouldn't be a Gnoblar list without them ;)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.