Sunday 30 September 2012

New Kislev update out now!

This one takes care of some bugs (surprisingly few so far!), adds a Summary page, a proper table of contents, and lowers the file size to a more manageable 80MB. You won't believe how damn long it took just to get the file size down from 112MB! In the end I had to remove the parchment background from the army list section and switch to a simple red background just to trim it down, but it still looks pretty decent. The book is now up on Issuu as well, had to scale down the DPI to 300 though, but there shouldn't be much of a noticeable difference.

Anyway, this will hopefully be the last Kislev update in a long while (unless some major bug hops up), giving me time to work on Nippon! I'm aiming for a late October release, as I also need to do some actual studying (college isn't a complete breeze after all), nurse future hangovers, and catch up on gaming season 2012. Not sure if I will be able to finish it before November, but I'll try my best!

4 comments:

  1. i thought first pirates?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will probably be finished with Nippon first. I'm working on the Pirates of Sartosa with another guy who is currently unavailable until sometime in October, so for now, Nippon is at the top of the list.

      Delete
  2. you should check this out www.heroheim.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's nice I guess, though I don't play Mordheim myself. I did notice he included quite a few of my special rules and fluff snippets though :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.