Sunday 3 March 2013

Dropping Gnoblar Hordes

After some deliberation, I've decided to drop the future planned supplement for Gnoblars for now. There's just not anything I see myself adding to it other than making it 8th ed compatible, which severely limits any creative process that might otherwise go into it.

That said, it's not impossible that I will make a smaller Allied Contingent book with alternative army lists at some point, but it's really low on my to-do list at the moment. I doubt there are that many pure Gnoblar fans out there though, so the lack of an updated playable 100% Gnoblar list probably won't affect too many of you I hope.

The rest of the books will be updated/made as planned, though Cult of Slaanesh and Mercenaries of Tilea won't be out for a long time, so don't put them too high on your wishlists.

8 comments:

  1. Awwwww :( You should really make a Gnoblar horde list. Your armybooks are brilliant and Gnoblars are to so it could only end well. please O_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good news then, the Gnoblars are going to be included in the upcoming Allied Contingents book along with several other smaller army lists, so you can probably look forward to seeing it early next year :)

      Delete
    2. Thankyou so much!! I cant wait! The Gnoblar Horde list is so archaic it's almost unusable and I'm sure you'll do an amazing job :)

      Delete
    3. Well, I'll try to make it on par with the Gnoblars from Ogre Kingdoms book at least ;)

      Delete
    4. Just make the book as fluffy as you can :p Gnoblars are all character. They dont need to be a good army as much as being true to Gnoblar ways

      Delete
    5. Oh, they will be wacky all right. Halfling-wacky, it not more!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It saddens me that you won't be 'updating/finishing' the gnoblar book. I'm one of those people who still has over 1K gnoblars running around and I'm a big fan of your work.

    What would it take for you to finish your book?

    What if I convert/build every unit in the book and send you detailed pics?

    The one thing most of your books seem to be lacking is actual army pictures. I could help you solve that problem for that army (a) ;)

    Think about it... You'll see that I'm not the only persone who really likes those little guys.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.