- Nerfed Cormac Chath and Conor McFeud. The former could cause way too much damage alone, and the latter were too unkillable. Don't think I have uploaded these fixes before, though they were patched quite a while ago based on feedback.
- Several minor text formatting fixes.
- Fixed formatting error caused by this update (20/10).
- Conquistadors now have light armour by default, can upgrade to heavy armour.
- Genitors do not lose Fast Cavalry with LA.
- Genitors may take spears.
- Several minor text formatting fixes and some minor edits to the fluff.
In more interesting news, I will be making some changes regarding the release order. I've decided to scrap the release of the Mordheim characters as a stand-alone supplement, these will instead be included in the special characters book. I simply felt that it would be a bit too barren of a release to put out as a whole new document, so they should make a better fit with the already existing Special Characters. What this in effect means is that I will be pushing forward the date of the planned Bretonnia update, which I know some of you have really been looking forward too. Going to try to have it finished later this month.